Earth Day and Our Eco School Code

 

                                   We made some wonderful promises for Earth Day this year. 

                                      We put our individual promises up on the eco-board.




We formed our Eco Code in our Eco School assembly.



Our eco representatives gave presentations to the class.



We talked about the work we had done so far and what we need to do to improve.



Here is our new eco-school code.


I will pick up litter.



I will be kind to animals.



I will turn off the lights when the room is empty.



I will use one paper towel when I dry my hands.


I will turn whiteboards off when they are not being used.

I will turn off the taps when I wash my hands or use the sink.



I will put the correct rubbish in the recycling bin.



Comments